Thursday, October 06, 2005

Radio Io 70's

http://www.radioio.com/radioio70s.php

Not everyone will get into it, I guess. But I love it. Thank you Radioio.

Work. Work. Things are getting hot with the BigEvent. With the BigEvent coming up things are getting hot. Getting hot with the BigEvent things are. Wow. Work. All these people working. Work, work. We're missing one of our number from the office. It's hard to go into how I feel about it. The politics in the office are bizarre. There's one who wants to quit but she refuses, and the one who doesn't want to quit, but she doesn't want to work, either. I came home last night and started to work on instinct. Weird.

There having auditions for celebrity look-alikes at universal studios this weekend? Should I go as the celebrity that I'm supposed to look like? I'd have to go to Japan. Japan, safe like a clam shell.

No comments: