Sunday, October 09, 2005

I think we all know the truth

http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/10/09/miers/index.html

Harriet Miers a(n):

a) Robot
b) Alien
c) crony
d) post-op transexual
e) all of the above.

The correct anwser is, of course, e. She is an alien-cyborg programmed to be devoted to the Bush family. She was also "delta-gender" on her old home planet of Tex'jas, but she had to get reassigned after Dubya got drunk one night and punctured her pollination ganglia. So sad. Now she'll never metathasize. Her parents weep, all three of them.

I would prefer a robot to this woman. At least a robot could be programmed to memorize the Constitution. Is there a Turing-type test for Constitutional interpretation? How would it be? Surely a computer could do a better job than that flake Souter - formerly my favorite Supreme Court Justice until he started getting those calls in the middle of the night from 41. What happened David? Now I don't know who to root for. I hate Thomas but at least he voted the right way on eminent domain. I really fear the new federalism.

Must sleep now. I have to get up early and see a screenplay about some revisions. I have to get these revisions done. I can feel the window closing. DS is enthusiastic about it. And I dig that. I like his honesty. I will keep you up to date on the progress.

Oh, I played nine holes of par-3 golf. Scored a 37. That's a good score for me, but most satisfying was having the lowest score in my group. I hit at least four greens, and shot 17 for the first 5 holes, but I also took two 6's. Still the winner of the day. Someone should have bought me a beer. Someday soon I am going to really spend some time to get this game into my body.

No comments: