Monday, October 03, 2005

On the Run for Fun

I spent the day at the West Hollywood Bookfair. It was quite fun. I always enjoy those events. I picked up a used Joe Sacco book for five dollars and I stood around in the sun to watch Neil Gaiman talk. He's going to be working on the Eternals for Marvel. That's something I'll have to check out. He talked a little about his blog and since I'm such a fan of Ali's blog it was the crystlizing event. I give in.

Sweetie is out of town right now. She's in Berlin with the Opera. I have to admit that I'm jealous but who wouldn't be.

I saw NK at the book fair. I got to talk with him and tell him that I saw him at Deadend. It was weighing on my chest, actually it was more like a shackle around my ankle. Anyway, I felt weird calling him and asking him to read the script. But now I can do it. I'm going to send him an email when I get off here.

No comments: