Sunday, August 20, 2006

My Golf Swing...

I have been told in the past that my golf swing looked unconfortable. I just chalked it up to every one not being me. "Hey how can you judge my golf swing if you're not me," I thought.

What I did not know is that my golf swing is horrible. Was horrible. I will change it. I looked like I was trying to play with those little clubs you can buy at Target. My god. I looked like I was trying to play on that extra-short floor in Being John Malkovitch. Why didn't you tell me I looked foolish? I blame everyone but me. It wasn't my fault. I couldn't see myself. I heartily recommend that everyone video themselves swinging. It's a great help.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Is there any way you can post a picture or the swing? Or better yet the whole video?! Words may not do it justice.

Jason said...

You monster! Okay. Let's see if we can take my humiliation public...