Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Here's my Sundance post. A bit late.



Above you can see a photo from Sundance. This photo will serve as a representation of the three days/nights DS and me spent there. It's blurry because we didn't get any sleep. There are no ladies in the picture because we are both married. There was a big head in the shot because it was really very croweded. There is Sam Shepard in the picture because I drank every night (Although not too much and not really every night. In fact only one night, now that I think about it.). The other fellows in the photo are Wim Wenders, Harry Dean Stanton, and the guy (now grown) who played the kid in Paris, Texas.

To the right you can see my updated list of films. I think you can figure out what I saw there. Probably you will have heard of This Film.... It's good in that sloppy Michael Moore sort of way. Oh, you'll be shocked! Shocked! Really. You will be shocked. ...Seasame Street will make you quit your self-serving day job and force you into the non-profit child saving sector. I really liked it. DS and I went to a party hosted by the people who made Flannel Pajamas. Buy me a drink and I'll tell you about the party. Ask about the bloody girl playing the guitar.

Overall, I got 10 hours sleep over three nights. Yeah.

No comments: